Slideshow Header


      |       NEW BLOG          |        Wedding Website       |       Wedding Posts       |       Engagement Posts       |       Contact Temecula Wedding Photographer       |

April 29, 2009

New Engagement Book Design!

Long story short this is easy reading, a book full of engagement photos! You can checkout the design at my client proofing site . I created the layouts in photoshop, by hand, so no templates or auto-robotic layouts. Yes, it takes more time this way but I have 100% creative control.

I will post some photos of the book once its fabricated. We are going with ebony distressed leather and a cameo window on the cover. My next photobook project will be for a wedding vow renewal I will be shooting this weekend. The bride would like me to these new photos and also incorporate her original wedding photos into the design as well. So there will be some scanning involved, since they didnt have digital cameras 15 years ago. If your interested inhaving me create a photobook for you all of that info can be found here at my Photobook Info page.

No comments:

Post a Comment