Slideshow Header


      |       NEW BLOG          |        Wedding Website       |       Wedding Posts       |       Engagement Posts       |       Contact Temecula Wedding Photographer       |

September 18, 2010

South Coast Winery Wedding Photographer

Rich and Kurra are perfect for each other, and I couldn't have been more excited to capture their wedding day in Temecula. As a South Coast Winery Wedding Photographer this was the kind of wedding that I live for! Two beautiful people, tieing the knot at one of the top wedding venues in Temecula!

[ more photographs below…]
Kurra has the heart of an angel and trusted me completely with capturing her wedding photos. That's when my clients get my best; when they trust my vision and let me do my thing. When I walked into her suite for the getting ready pictures, the first thing she did was offer me some pizza!!! It just blows me away at how blessed I am to have the best clients in the world!
Speaking of pizza the groom was Italian, and the family made this a very FUN wedding! I'm also part Italian, well you probably knew that from “Anibaldi”, and I just feel like I am at home in that type of culture. That probably sounds as corny as an Olive Garden commercial but its true. Holidays during my childhood were filled with loud aunts and uncles who wore their hearts on their sleeves. The NY accents and all the hugs and kisses and lots and lots of jokes, everyone was always smiling!
Anyways, back to the wedding story… Rich’s uncle married him and Kurra and the weather was perfect! September is a great month for a wedding in Temecula. It seemed like every guest at the wedding had two cameras! It was so cool, everyone wanted a picture with the newly married couple! My favorite part of the whole day was probably the reception though. The Mike and Brian Duo were awesome live! They play a lot at the Temecula Wineries so you may see them around here on the weekends. The dancing was incredible and such a blast to watch and capture! The kids dancing, the groomsmen picking up the bride, Rich dancing with a guy friend during the money dance, it was all classic!
I hope you enjoy the photos below! If you like them please become a fan of Anibaldi Photography on Facebook Wedding Shoes Wedidng Dress and Shoes Photograph Bride Putting on Dress Wedding Dress Getting Tied Bride Getting Ready South Coast Winery Bride Bride crying South Coast Winery Wedding Photograph Bride coming down aisle Bride getting marriedBride laughing at altarSouth Coast Winery Wedding Photograph Groom at South Coast Bride Groom in South Coast vineyards first dance cake wine barrels at south coast winery south coast winery receptionbride at reception groom having fun bride kiss on dance floor wedding reception dancing South Coast Winery Wedding Reception

No comments:

Post a Comment