Slideshow Header


      |       NEW BLOG          |        Wedding Website       |       Wedding Posts       |       Engagement Posts       |       Contact Temecula Wedding Photographer       |

December 29, 2009

A Hike with my Wifey!

Today was a good day! I got to enjoy a day off of work with my wife. We went hiking, had a picnic at the old adobes at the Santa Rosa Plateau, and then later we watched a chick-flick (The Proposal). It was the first hike since knee surgery and 4.4 miles was definitely a good distance to stop and come home! ;)

With the new year approaching and so many new opportunities appearing in our lives, I thought this photo really describes how I’m feeling these days. This was about 2 miles in from the Hidden Valley trail-head.

NOTE TO SELF: This would be an excellent location for an engagement photo session!

IMG_4137

No comments:

Post a Comment