Slideshow Header


      |       NEW BLOG          |        Wedding Website       |       Wedding Posts       |       Engagement Posts       |       Contact Temecula Wedding Photographer       |

March 27, 2010

Beach Engagement Photography Shoot in Oceanside, Ca

This beach engagement photography session in San Diego was a lot of fun. Kurra and Rich are a fun-loving couple with huge hearts. It wasn’t hard to capture the obvious love that they have for each other!

Their main request I got was for some good "black and white" engagement photos. So as the session progressed, I kept that in mind. I capture all photographs in color digitally. However, since I process them on the computer I am able to convert them later into black and white. In fact, I have found that this gives me the most control, because in Adobe Lightroom I can control the level of each color channel, thereby allowing me to easily make tonal adjustments to specific areas of the image.

It was a fun time at the Oceanside Pier. At one point I decided to capture some photos of them just walking along the beach, just some simple candid shots of them being themselves. After about 5 or so shots, I think Rich and I realized at the same time that he was holding Kurra's purse! He's a nice guy, and its just second nature to help Kurra in anyway he can. But as you can imagine, the photos might look sorta funny with a dude walking down the beach with a purse! Guys I think we are all guilty of this at some point, I know I am!!! ;)

happy engagment photobeach palms bw engagement photosandy toes engagement shot engagement smiles beach engagement photo oceanside engagement photographyoceanside pier engagement photobeach engagement in sand cute beach engagement photo jumping excited couplefun candid engagement photolaughing engagement photo  eyes closed engagementwalking couple beach beach sunset engagement photo eye contact san diego beach engagement photofootprints in sand at beach

The beach is one of my favorite places. If you would like to schedule an engagement session or family session on the beach please don’t hesitate to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment