Slideshow Header


      |       NEW BLOG          |        Wedding Website       |       Wedding Posts       |       Engagement Posts       |       Contact Temecula Wedding Photographer       |

March 9, 2010

Engagement Photography at the Temecula Duck Pond

What a fun easy-going couple, Marcela and Mason are absolutely perfect for each other! I cant put my finger on it but they just match… like laughter and a smile. I captured their engagement photos here in Temecula, first at the Temecula Duck Pond Park and the rest at the South Coast Winery. Hanging out and getting to know them was a lot of fun, I love making new friends! :)

They are getting married this month and I am honored to get to also capture their wedding photographs. So you will see more photos of these two soon. The venue they chose is the cat’s pajamas in the eyes of a Temecula Wedding Photographer like myself. The lush landscaping, beautiful waterfalls, and convenient bridal suites make the Grand Tradition one of my top-top favs!

IMG_6914IMG_6959IMG_7004IMG_6931IMG_6929 IMG_6949  IMG_6966 IMG_6989IMG_6143 IMG_6156 IMG_6230

Like creative lifestyle photography? Give me a call, or shoot me an email, because I would love to capture a collection of artistic photographs for you and your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment