Slideshow Header


      |       NEW BLOG          |        Wedding Website       |       Wedding Posts       |       Engagement Posts       |       Contact Temecula Wedding Photographer       |

August 26, 2009

Goods from the Hodge’s Temecula Winery Wedding

Click play to see the wedding book I designed for Brad and Julie. This wedding book showcases the best wedding photographs from their wedding day in Temecula, California at the Villa de Amore Vineyard. Feel free to leave comments if there are any pages that you like! 

Ive also created a wedding slideshow set to music. Ahhh, media overload! I know, I know but its so much fun and I really think that couples from this upcoming generation (a.k.a. my generation) are going to want to use their wedding photos for more than just 4x6” glossy prints! Click play below or click here to see the Wedding Slideshow in HD!

Brad & Julie's Wedding at the Villa de Amore from Patrick Anibaldi on Vimeo.

If you are looking for a temecula wedding photographer please feel free to contact me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment