Slideshow Header


      |       NEW BLOG          |        Wedding Website       |       Wedding Posts       |       Engagement Posts       |       Contact Temecula Wedding Photographer       |

June 16, 2010

Engagement Photographs from South Coast Winery

Getting to photograph a friends wedding is great. There is no need for intros and we hit the ground running. So when Heather called me about photographing their engagement I was super excited, because we go way back.

Some things that you should know about Mike and Heather… They LOVE the Chargers, they are growing a vineyard, and they are from a small town. We decided a winery would be the perfect setting for their engagement photography session. However, we wanted to wait for the vines to be in bloom. Once May finally came around we headed out to South Coast Winery in Temecula.

I am so blessed as a Wedding Photographer in Temecula to be getting such amazing couples asking me to photograph their wedding. Sometimes my wife watches Bridezillas and I am so thankful that I dont have to deal with those crazy attitudes (knock on wood). Heather and Mike are both real sweet and I couldnt be more happy that God has brought them together.

Their wedding isnt until 2011, so until then enjoy these photos from their engagement session…

If you would rather watch this in HD you can surf here Mike+Heather {Engaged}.

No comments:

Post a Comment