Slideshow Header


      |       NEW BLOG          |        Wedding Website       |       Wedding Posts       |       Engagement Posts       |       Contact Temecula Wedding Photographer       |

November 11, 2010

Family Photography in Murrieta

As a family photographer in Murrieta you’ve got to be ready to mix it up and get creative. This shoot was no different. The request was for simple black and white images of the whole family. So we went monochromatic and captured some fun shots of the family and then some “modeling” shots of the kids!

This session was in the clients home, and I enjoyed being resourceful with available light and backgrounds. We used what we had and made it an awesome shoot. If you follow my blog at all you probably know this isnt usually my style. Natural and earthy  with brown tones is more my thing, but hey you’ve got a mix it up once in a while. And Im happy I listened to my clients ideas in this case because they turned out great.

006-Foley_Fall2010-2008-Foley_Fall2010016-Foley_Fall2010018-Foley_Fall2010022-Foley_Fall2010035-Foley_Fall2010055-Foley_Fall2010

No comments:

Post a Comment