Slideshow Header


      |       NEW BLOG          |        Wedding Website       |       Wedding Posts       |       Engagement Posts       |       Contact Temecula Wedding Photographer       |

November 1, 2010

Wedding Photography at the Bermuda Dunes Country Club in Palm Springs

I was so excited when Jason referred me to his best friend Jeff, and recommended me to photograph his wedding in Palm Springs. Not just because referrals are great, but because I already new what an awesome guy Jeff was from school! After I met Mindy I was even more excited because it was obvious how perfect they are for each other. Getting to be around their circle of people is like being in an episode of ‘Friends’. I love the all the history and great friendships that have been strong for so many years, and of course the jokes and trash talking are so much fun.

Being a Wedding Photographer in Palm Springs is a dream. The colors are amazing there and the weather is great 90% of the year! This was the first wedding reception at the Bermuda Dunes Country Club. What a spectacular venue for wedding photography, the grounds are beautiful! From the Waterfalls, rolling grassy hills and huge trees, there just isn't enough time for all the photographs I wanted to capture. The reception hall is awesome too with an amazing view looking over the water and the bar is HUGE. 

The joy and emotions on Jeff and Mindy’s wedding day were immense and I believe this really shows in their wedding photographs. Everyone was so excited for them to get married and celebrate their new life together at husband and wife!!! I think Mindy was smiling the entire day! In fact, even when the cameras were turned in the other direction she was smooching Jeff and smiling.

Getting to be apart of their wedding day was such a blessing and I pray the best for them. Thanks again Jeff and Mindy for for trusting me with something so priceless. page (43 of 784)page (5 of 784)page (71 of 784)page (79 of 784)page (97 of 784)page (181 of 784)page (229 of 784)page (276 of 784)page (288 of 784)page (292 of 784)page (327 of 784)page (426 of 784)page (434 of 784)page (439 of 784)page (448 of 784)page (449 of 784)page (490 of 784)page (493 of 784)page (499 of 784)page (460 of 784)page (596 of 784)page (757 of 784)page (768 of 784)

…and they lived happily ever after!

No comments:

Post a Comment