Slideshow Header


      |       NEW BLOG          |        Wedding Website       |       Wedding Posts       |       Engagement Posts       |       Contact Temecula Wedding Photographer       |

November 26, 2010

Joyful Carter Bug

I am loving this whole being a dad thing! I feel like the luckiest guy in the world right now because I am so blessed to have such an amazing family!!!

My son Carter is almost 4 months old now. He loves taking baths, swinging in his jumper, and just being silly with his mom and dad! He might stink and barf every now and again but when he looks me in the eyes and then lights up the room with a smile and giggle it makes everything worth it!

My wife is also amazing and I thank God for her. She not only takes care of our little Carter but also me! Smile Yeah, Im not sure what I would do with out her. Im not one to brag but I really scored!!! Praise God!

IMG_7993IMG_7995-2

”The LORD is gracious and righteous; our God is full of compassion.” (Psalms 116:5 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment