Slideshow Header


      |       NEW BLOG          |        Wedding Website       |       Wedding Posts       |       Engagement Posts       |       Contact Temecula Wedding Photographer       |

June 13, 2009

The Coffee Table Wedding Album

I'm stoked about this new photobook, its absolutely gorgeous. Great as a wedding photobook or as in this case an engagement photobook. First of all the leather used is cream of the crop, the pages are extra thick, and most importantly the prints are of the highest quality. The pages have great resolution, beautiful color, and are coated with an invisible protective lacquer. The team over at Prestige Albums are going to be getting a lot more future orders from me!

For you future brides interested in this style book, it is equivalent to the "Flush Album" that I offer. It's included in the "Platinum Photo Package" or can be added to any other package as ale carte. Enough said, here are some quick shots I grabbed before I delivered it to Christan, the beautiful bride to be.(Yes, this is our living room in Temecula. Home sweet home!!!)
If you would like to check see all of the pages in the book, surf over to the Photobook Layout Design webpage here.

If you are a professional photographer, Prestige Albums come with my highest recommendation. They are a small new company in California. So the books take a little longer to make than normal 2-3 weeks. Shoot me an email and I will gladly return their contact info.

No comments:

Post a Comment