Slideshow Header


      |       NEW BLOG          |        Wedding Website       |       Wedding Posts       |       Engagement Posts       |       Contact Temecula Wedding Photographer       |

June 26, 2009

Cute Kid Photos | Asher and Dawson

I had the pleasure of getting to capture some photos of Andy and Allison's adorable little boys! I had a blast playing with the kids and getting creative with my 30mm f/1.4 lens. Though I had brought 3 other lenses, this one never came of my Canon 50D. I really love the shallow depth of field and the tack sharp details. The evening light was great, and no artificial help (flash) was needed for Asher and Dawson's blue eyes to really pop in these images.

Ive yet to meet kids that are happier than these two. Honestly, its like they are smiling 24/7, which makes my job fun! They do move a bit faster and less predictable than a wedding couple though, but its a fun change of pace, and I always love a challenge.
Cute kid blue eyesKid hanging in treeChilren photography2 year old photographprofessional child photographfallbrook children photographblonde kid having funI love kids and I love photography, so children photography comes pretty naturally to me. By dropping down to their height and interacting with them like a big kid, I am able to capture their real smiles and character! When it comes to kid photography, my style really doesn't change, I still describe it as fun, creative, and personal.

So yes, I am excited to now be a Temecula Children Photographer. You can find more information about my Children Photography Sessions here. Weekday evenings are best for these types of shoots. If you would like to book a session surf over to my professional photographer contact page and I would be happy to hear from you. As a special I am offering 20% off any kid sessions in the month of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment