Slideshow Header


      |       NEW BLOG          |        Wedding Website       |       Wedding Posts       |       Engagement Posts       |       Contact Temecula Wedding Photographer       |

September 2, 2010

Im a Dad!

Guess whos a new Daddy? Yep, that’s me! Theres been long break from the blog, and I think that having a baby is a pretty good excuse. Ive been learning how to change diapers, and getting lots of good practice! I was going to go into details but it gets pretty dirty! In fact I was thinking about, calling Mike Rowe from "Dirty Jobs" to come over and film and episode! But seriously, fatherhood is amazing, we are so blessed to have a healthy little boy. There are a lot of expectations, with Carter's dad being a photographer and all. I dont think it will be hard though because he is so stinkin cute! Yes I am probably biased, being his dad and all, but you can checkout the photos below and judge for yourself.

IMG_8200IMG_8204IMG_8219IMG_8221IMG_8210IMG_8348 IMG_8359 IMG_8383 IMG_8401IMG_8338 IMG_8341

Starting a new chapter in Life. Not sure what it has in store for us but I do know who is going to light the path and guide us as parents… the God of the Bible!

“Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.”- Proverbs 22:6

No comments:

Post a Comment