Slideshow Header


      |       NEW BLOG          |        Wedding Website       |       Wedding Posts       |       Engagement Posts       |       Contact Temecula Wedding Photographer       |

September 2, 2010

Temecula Engagement Photography at the Journey

When I setup an engagement session, I usually let the couple choose the location. The spontaneity is fun for me and keeps things real. Mike and Aimee chose The Journey at Pechanga. I would have never chosen The Journey, but now that I have actually been there... WOW its amazing, especially at sunset! We had a great time driving golf carts through the course and stopping when something caught our eyes. Mike took us to the top hole that overlooks all of Temecula, it was an awesome view. There are so many great spots in Temecula for engagement photos, and this one is now one of my favorites! Getting to interact with Aimee and Mike was fun and will be very helpful for the wedding. Its fun to know how a couple clicks and how they are with each other. Sorry, its hard to put it in words, but getting to know the bride and grooms body language before the wedding is a huge plus that I think really improves the turn-out of the wedding images.

If you are looking for a Temecula Wedding Venue, The Journey is a spectacular location and the staff are great hosts! It was my first time there and I was just the engagement photographer, but the Pro shop hooked me up with my own cart and let us tour around like royalty. There is tons of space and beautiful scenery. Its definitely worth checking out.Temecula Engagement at The JourneyCute engageed couple Temecula Engagement Photo Aimee is actually part Indian, so this location had some extra significance. The Journey at Pechanga, I learned, has some historical locations throughout the course. You can see the huts in this last photo and there is also an old cemetery nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment